Friday, January 1, 2010

The Session: New Beer's Resolution

I would like to wish all readers of this blog a Happy New Year. And this time around it is great to combine the new year's wishes with this month's edition of The Session.

The Session is of course the beer writing project where beer writers and bloggers from around the globe write on a single beer-related topic on the same day. This month the topic is "New Beer's Resolutions" and it is hosted by Beer For Chicks.

Beer For Chicks have chosen to make this month's edition of The Session a kind of beer enquete. And here are the questions and answers, and they are a great follow up to the Best of 2009 posts here on Beer Sagas last month.

So we want to know what was your best and worst of beer for 2009?
Best beer was the Kout na Šumavě 12° unfiltered lager. An excellent beer - and a delight to taste. I had mine at the U Slovanské Lípi pub in Prague, and I recommend this beer from all of my heart. The worst was Grans Bare Jul - a terrible Norwegian Christmas beer with metallic tones that drowned all taste that might have been in the beer.

What beer mistakes did you make?
The biggest beer mistake I did in 2009 was not stocking up on Nøgne Ø's Christmas beer Special Holiday Ale. This was a truly great beer, and I had two bottles that I enjoyed thoroughly, but I would love to have had more of it.

What beer resolutions do you have for 2010?
Drink more beer! I also hope to visit the Oktoberfest in Munich and get to the Czech Beer Festival in Prague.

What are your beer regrets and embarrassing moments?
Thankfully they are not to be remembered. Nuff said! :-)

What are you hoping to change about your beer experience in 2010?
Actually, I do not know what to change right now. I just want to go on enjoying beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment