Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

We are already a few days into 2011, and I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year!

This post will be a different post. Instead of presenting something new, I will go into the archive and present some of my favourite posts here on Beer Sagas. If you have not read them before, there is hopefully some interesting information or travel tips to be found here.

The Trans-Norwegian Railway
Have you ever wanted to take a train ride through Norway? Here is my trip report from June 2009 taking me from Bergen to Oslo, Trondheim and Bodø.

Bergen beer scene
Naboen, Kontoret and Henrik are the best pubs I have tried in the West Norwegian city. Here is my post from November 2010 where I among others visit those places.

Bryggerikaia in Bodø
If you ever get to Bodø in Northern Norway, the former brewpub Bryggerikaia is the place to be.

Five good taprooms in Prague
In this post from September 2009 I describe my visits to five pubs recommended by my friend and Prague based beer blogger Pivní Filosof.

A Prague beer crawl

This post from January 2009 presents what I consider an interesting pub crawl in the Prague district of Žižkov.

Belgian beer is not neccessarily the best
I tried a Belgian draught beer in France that is probably best forgotten.

A brewpub in Brno, Czech Republic
Good brewpubs can also be found in Moravia. Here is a post from November 2009 describing my visit to Pegas.

Amsterdam airport
Many visit Schiphol airport in Holland. Here are my thoughts about the beers found there.

Beers in Copenhagen
This posts from July 2010 presents some of the craft beer alternatives in the Danish capital.

The Green Lion Inn in Malmö
The best pub in Southern Sweden. Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment